Adobe Experience Cloud Training teaches you about collecting apps and services.
Now you can Learn how Apps and Services developed on the first platform created particularly for exceptional user experience, providing you with the most extensive insights.
You have an option of getting the Course through Well-groomed Online Classes.
After completing the course, you will get provided with a course completion certificate called Adobe Certified Professional Certification.
For Certification, you need to pick between an Online proctored or In-person exam. With your skills performed in the exam, you will get Certified.
People with Adobe talents are in fierce competition today since they can do various tasks with their diverse skill sets.
|✅Lifetime video access
|✅Real-time case studies
|✅The project integrated into the Curriculum
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators
1.AEM – An Overview
- CXM Overview
- The Adobe Experience Cloud for Customer Experience Management
- History of AEM
- Installation and Setup
- AEM Consoles
- Basics of different run modes.
2.Architecture and Concepts
- Web Application Technologies and CMS
- Basic concepts and Terminologies
- Understanding the AEM Architecture
- Working with Author Environment
- Working with Touch UI and Classic UI
4.Templates and Components
- CRXDE basics
- CRXDE Folder Structure
- Static and Editable Templates
- Parsys, iParsys
- How to create Components, Design Mode
- Responsive Grid
- Core Vs Foundation Components
- Create Template and Thumbnail.
- Create content page Component
- Create a webpage with custom components using core components and modifying them using Overlay and Override
5.Dialog and cqDialog
- Dialog: Configure a component
- Framework and UI
- Coral UI and Granite UI
- ClientLibs in AEM
- Properties and Debugging ClientLibs
- Creating ClientLibs for a webpage
7.Sightly – A Template Language
- HTL – An Introduction
- HTL Java- Use API
- Sling Model API
- Create a webpage with custom components
- Rich Text Field with all features including a color picker
- Image component which allows to drag and drop from the DAM or browse from the file system
- Multifield component (Single level and multi-level)
- Create a navigation menu using sling model
- Create AEM Project in Eclipse
- Validate Bundle in OSGi
- OSGi Architecture and concepts
- Manage maven dependencies.
- Implementing OSGi configuration
9.Troubleshooting AEM Projects
- Create custom log files by using the Web console
- Configure and manage AEM log levels for specific AEM environments
- Troubleshoot caching issues related to the Dispatcher and browsers
- Troubleshoot AEM configurations
10.Workflow and CUGs
- Basics of the AEM Workflow Model
- How to create a Workflow Model in AEM
- How to add, edit, start and test Workflow Model in AEM
- Assign an existing workflow to a page for activation
- Configure Dispatcher
- Configure rewrite rules
12.AEM Additional Features
- Security (User, Group, Permission management)
- Package Manager – Create and install Package
- Content Fragments
- Experience Fragments
- Cloud Service
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.