Open span tool provides the advanced robotic automation and workforce analytic capabilities that complement and enhance the Pega systems CRM & BPM platform. Open span course will help you to know about unifying the robotics and working analysis.
Upgrade your automation skills with the help of the CloudWorks and learn about the unified CRM solutions on a robotic automation basis. Get to know this RPA tool in the best live classes with experienced trainers and real-time projects. Get the tool access to learn Open span in a practical way and also from the detailed resources.
Find out the best modes to learn this technology and get yourself in the leading companies that deal with RPA technologies. Also, the salaries for Open span RPA professionals are pretty good. Get the course completion and receive the Assistance to find and crack the interviews with your skills developed.
You will be prepared as a certified professional with our well-experienced trainers. Grab the opportunity to lead your career in this vast technology by learning our Open span RPA tool course.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Introduction to RPA(Robotic process Automation)
- What is RPA?
- Google trend report on RPA and Openspan, Pega robotics
- What is the scope of this RPA course?
- Why do we need RPA?
- Will RPA cut jobs?
- Is RPA a Hype or is it Real?
- Where does Pega robotics stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- RPA vs AI
- A walkthrough on the course content.
2. What is Openspan
- Short Openspan Demo with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Openspan Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Openspan (Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Openspan Cloud?
3. Installation of Openspan
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
4. Modules in Openspan
- Windows Integration
- Interaction Framework
- Web Integration
- Project Deployment
- Diagnostics and Debugging
5. Windows Integration
- Getting Started with Studio
- Recommended for Solution Building
- Developing Open Span Solutions and Projects
- Defining Windows Adapter Design Properties
- Working with the Windows Adapter
- Recommended for Solution Development
- Working with Open Span Automations
- Working with MDI Child Windows
6. Interaction Framework
- Working with Interaction Framework
- Working with Activities and Active MDI Windows
7. Web Integration
- Defining Web Adapter Properties
- Defining Events and Methods
- Using the Web Adapter
- Interrogating a Web Application
- Working with Web Adapter Match Rules
- Automating the Training Web Site
8. Agile Desktop and Deployment
- Using the Agile Desktop Framework
- Building Project Files
- Deploying Open Span Solutions
- Using Configuration Project Items
- Using Open Span Management Console
9. Diagnostics and Debugging
- Debugging Open Span Projects
- Using Studio’s Diagnostics Publishers
- Handling Errors
10. CanopY project in RPA
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
11. Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
12. Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
13. Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
14. Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and experts
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.