Informatica MDM Training Helps in gaining technical knowledge & managing the organization data.
Informatica MDM is a process of managing the organization’s data as a single coherent system.
In this MDM course, you’ll learn the Scope of Informatica MDM, Installation, Configuration, Data models, Data management tools, Hierarchy management & Message queues concepts.
Prepare for the Informatica MDM Certification to raise your job opportunities in the market.
Avail benefits of online class training to manage your busy schedules.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Introduction to MDM
- What is MDM?
- Google trend report on MDM
- What is the scope of this MDM course?
- Why do we need MDM?
- Will MDM cut jobs?
- Is MDM a Hype or is it Real?
- Where does MDM stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- A walkthrough on the course content.
2. What is Informatica MDM
- Short Blue Informatica MDM with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Informatica MDM Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Informatica MDM(Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Informatica MDM Cloud?
3. Installation of Informatica MDM
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative if it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
INFORMATICA MDM VERSION 10.1 OVERVIEW AND ARCHITECTURE
- Master Data Management
- A Reliable Foundation Of Master Reference Data
- Components of MDM Hub
- Application Server Tier
- Database Server Tier
- Batch Data Process Flow
- Trust Framework
- Consolidation Flag
1. DATA MODELS AND LOOKUPS
- Data Model Elements
- Data Model
- Relationship Types
- Global Business Identifier (GBID)
2. CONFIGURING STAGE PROCESS
- Basic Mappings
- Complex Mappings
- Cleansing and Transforming Data
- Execution Component
- Testing Mappings
- Reusable Cleanse Components
- External Data Cleansing
- Delta Detection & Audit Trail
- Cleanse Match Servers
- High-Level Stage Process Flow
- Detailed Stage Process Flow
3. CONFIGURING LOAD PROCESS
- Validation Rule
- Trust & Validation Rules: Things to note
- Cell Level Update
- Allow NULL Update
- Allow NULL Foreign Key
- How the Load work
4. CONFIGURING MATCH & MERGE PROCESS
- Match & Merge Overview
- Key Activities for Configuring Rules
- Match/Search Strategy for Base Object
- Match Path, Columns and Match Key
- Match Rules and Rule Sets
- Primary Key Match Rules
- Match Rules using Primary Key Match
- Match Keys Distribution
- Merge Settings
- Match/ Merge Properties: Merge Style Base Object
- External Match
- Match Server Architecture
5. CONFIGURING DATA ACCESS
- Queries & Packages Overview
6. BATCH PROCESSES
- Batch Viewer
- Batch Group
- Executing Stored Procedures
- Scheduling Considerations
- Job Status & Job Statistics
7. DATA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Data Stewardship
- Recap: Consolidation Flags
- Merge Manager
- Data Manager
- Unmerge and Tree Unmerge
8. USER EXITS
- User Objects
- User Object Registry Tool
- User Exits in Java
- User Exits in the STAGE Process
- User Exits in the LOAD Process
- User Exits in the MATCH Process
- User Exits in the MERGE Process
- User Exits in the UNMERGE Process
9. LOG FILES
- Enterprise Manager
- Hub Server Tab
- Cleanse Servers Tab
- Environment Report Tab
- ORS Databases Tab
- Database Log File
- Application Server Log
- Cleanse/ Match Server Logs
- Console Log
10. HIERARCHY MANAGEMENT
- Entities & Entity Type
- HM Relation ships
- HM Hierarchies
- Hierarchy Management
- HM Profiles
- HM Packages
11. SECURITY ACCESS MANAGER(SAM)
- Users, Resources, Privileges & Roles
- Resource Groups
12. SERVICES INTEGRATION FRAMEWORK(SIF)
- Introduction to Siperian SIF
- SIF Framework
- SIF Features & Benefits
- SIF & Integration
- Interacting with SIF
- SIF Architecture & Protocols
- SIF Request Object with Examples
- Processing Responses
- About Record
- SIF APIs with Examples
- ORS Specific APIs
- Introduction to SIF Manager
13. INFORMATICA DATA DIRECTOR
- IDD Configuration
- Business Data Director – User Interface
- Create, Manage, Consume And Monitor
- Data Model Elements
- Configuration File
- Subject Area
- Subject Area Groups
- BDD Data Display
- Application Validation
- Importing an Application
- Match Paths
- Resources and Privileges
14. MESSAGE QUEUE
- What are a Message Queues
- Create a Message Queue in Application server
- Configure the ORS Specific Schema
- Test the Queue
- Configure the MRM to the Queue
- Checking Message Queue count in App server.
- Publish Message to the Queues
15. ADVANCED TOPICS
- Job scheduling
- Creation of ORS
- Load by Rowid Object
- External Matching
16. CanopY project in MDM
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
17. Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
18. Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
19. Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
20. Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and expert
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.