So you want to learn Salesforce Billing? Great job!
Do you know Salesforce Billing is the most trending course?
There are massive opportunities in Salesforce Billing as it leads the market.
Our Salesforce Billing Training course is a job oriented course ie at the end of the course you can
easily clear interviews or on board into an ongoing Salesforce Billing project.
Also the salaries in Salesforce Billing is very impressive (Indeed.com report)
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. CPQ & Billing Overview
- Understand the roles of CPQ and Billing in sales and accounting
- Identify who will likely participate in the Billing workflow
- Investigate how CPQ helps create quotes
- Generate orders both manually and automatically
- Modify order data
- Control order generation outcomes
- Copy down data with auto-mapping
- Investigate obstacles to order generation
3. Invoice & Order Relationships
- Understand invoice data model and workflow
- Determine order product qualification for invoicing
- Analyze order data to predict next billing date
- Override billing dates case-by-case
- Setup defaults for order and invoice dates
4. Invoice Generation
- Determine invoice due dates
- Generate invoices on demand
- Schedule invoice runs to regularly generate invoices
- Split invoices by multiple factors
- Create and organize usage records
- Override usage quantities and dates case by case
- Invoice usage related order products
6. Invoice Line Pricing
- Identify critical invoice and invoice line fields
- Manage tiered pricing reference snapshots
- Calculate billable unit price for subscription products
- Determine proration calculation method
- Understand the payment workflow in Billing
- Create and allocate payments
- Explore payment gateway options and settings
- Maintain electronic payment methods
- Collect payment through a virtual terminal
- Schedule recurring payments
8. Debit Notes, Credit Notes, & Refunds
- Understand the debit note and credit note workflow
- Create and allocate debit and credit notes
- Allocate payments to debit notes
- Credit or cancel & rebill to roll back invoices
- Maintain refund records
9. Legal Entity & Taxation
- Manage legal entity records
- Explore tax calculation options and settings
- Create tax rules and tax rates
- Determine tax address
10. Finance Books
- Create accounting finance books
- Generate finance periods
- Automatically relate transactions to finance periods
11. Revenue Recognition
- Understand revenue transaction data model and workflow
- Setup revenue distribution methods
- Setup rev rec rules to generate revenue transactions
- Manage products to leverage rev rec rules
12. General Ledger
- Create general ledger account records
- Set up general ledger rules to relate transactions with accounts
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.