Microsoft azure 500 trainingoffers advanced-level security knowledge and security control implementation of Microsoft Azure.
Enroll now and learn advanced security information and security posture skills with hands-on experiments under instructors throughout our classes.
This course emphasizes definite areas of proficiency recent IT experts need to demonstrate real-world mastery of Azure security.
It has an associate-level exam for pursuing the azure 500 certification, which helps mounting career with Microsoft Azure as a security engineer.
We cover all essential modules needed for the exam with tool accessing progression for azure administrators and security engineers under this course.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Introduction to Azure
1. Overview of On-premise infrastructure
2. Transition from On-premise to datacenter housing & managed datacentres and finally to cloud
3. Overview of Cloud deployment models
4. Overview of Azure accounts and subscriptions
5. Overview of different admin roles – Account admins, Service admins and Co-Admins
6. Overview of different Azure portals
7. Azure account creation through Microsoft or Organization account.
8. Managing Azure through Azure portal
9. Managing Azure through Azure Powershell
10. Azure Powershell basics
2. Implementing and Managing Azure Networking
1. Overview of Azure networking and Vnet solutions
2. VNET implementaion using Azure portal
3. Network COnfiguration file
4. Affinity group and regional VNET
5. Azure DNS and its requirement
6. Azure Addressing
7. Cross premises connectivity overview
8. Implementing Point to Site VPN gateway
9. Implementing Site to site VPN gateway using VNET to VNET gateway
10. VNET Peering
11.Expressrouting in Azure
12. VPN vs. IP VPN
3. Planning and implementing Azure Data services – Storage, Backup and Recovery
1. Overview of Azure Data services.
2. Azure storage account and creation
3. Azure storage account Redundancy models
4. Azure Storage account types
5. Overview and Implementation of Blob Storage through portal and powershell
6. Overview and Implementation of Table Storage through portal and powershell
7. Overview and Implementation of Queue Storage through portal and powershell
8. Overview and Implementation of File Storage through portal and powershell
9. Overview of Azure Backup and Backup Vault
10. Azure Backup components and differences between these components
11. Implementing Azure Site Receovery
4. Planning and implementing Azure SQL database
1. Overview of Relational database.
2. Types of RDP service offering from Azure – IAAS and PAAS based
3. Azure SQL database – Service Tiers
4. Overview of performance metrics
5. Implementing Azure SQL database – Creation, security and monitoring\
6. Migration of MS SQL server database to Azure SQL database
7. Restoring a database
8. Provision, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database data management service.
9. Manage data recovery and availability for Azure SQL Database.
5.Implementing Azure Cloud service
1. Overview of Azure ASM model/Classic model
2. Planning and deploying Azure cloud services
3. Managing and maintaining cloud services
4. Configuring deployment slots and Remote Desktop Protocol ﴾RDP﴿
5. Monitoring Cloud service
6. Configure PaaS cloud services by using configuration files or the Azure portal. 7. Differences between ARM and ASM deployment models
6. Implementing and managing Virtual machines
1. Overview of IaaS v2 virtual machines
2. Planning and deploying for Azure virtual machines
3. Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates 4. Using Azure Power Shell and an Azure Resource Manager template to deploy virtual machines
5. Implementing desired state configuration ﴾DSC﴿
6. Implementing storage space–based volume
7. Implementing Azure load balancers
7. Implementing Azure App services
1. Introduction to App Service
2. Planning app deployment in App Service
3. Implementing and maintaining web apps
4. Configuring web apps
5. Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
6. Overview and implementation of Traffic manager
7. Select an App Service plan and deployment method for apps in Microsoft Azure
8. Use Microsoft Visual Studio, File Transfer Protocol (FTP) clients, and Azure PowerShell to deploy weband mobile apps to Azure
9. Configure web apps and use the Azure WebJobs feature to schedule tasks. 10. Use Azure Traffic Manager to distribute requests between two or more app services.
8.Implementing Azure Active Directory
1. Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
2. Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
3. Overview of Azure AD Premium
4. Administering Active AD 5. Configuring SSO
6. Configuring Multi‐Factor Authentication
7. Configuring SSO from a Windows 10–based computer that is joined to Azure AD
8. Extending on‐premises Active Directory domain to Azure 9. Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect 10. Implementing federation 11. Configuring directory synchronization.
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.