So you want to learn Salesforce Dev? Great job!
Do you know Salesforce Dev is the most trending course?
There are massive opportunities in Salesforce Dev as it leads the market.
Our Salesforce Dev Training course is a job oriented course ie at the end of the course you can
easily clear interviews or on board into an ongoing Salesforce Dev project.
Also the salaries in Salesforce Dev is very impressive (Indeed.com report)
|✅Lifetime video access
|✅Real-time case studies
|✅The project integrated into the Curriculum
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators
1. Introduction to Force.com – Apex:
- What is MVC Pattern in Salesforce.com
- What is an Apex and how it works? – with sharing and without sharing
- Introduction to Oops and its featuresClass
2. Apex Contd.:
- Different data types, looping controls, expressions etc.
- Writing sample apex class by using the above requirements.
- Introduction to Apex data types
- Introduction to Collection using LIST/SET and MAP
- Iteration of LIST/SET and MAP using loop and Iterator
- Exception Handling in Apex
3. Introduction to SOQL:
- How to Write SOQL in Salesforce
- How to Use SOQL in Apex – how to Iterate SOQL
- How to travel from Child to Parent in SOQL
- How to travel from Parent to Child in SOQL
- How to execute query in developer console
4. Introduction to SOSL:
- How to Write SOSL in Salesforce
- How to Use SOSL in Apex – how to Iterate SOSL
5. Introduction to Visual Force:
- What is Visualforce Page?
- Create a Sample Visualforce Page i.e. putting Java script etc…
- Displaying Field Values,Related Lists on a Page
- What is Controller?Different types of Controllers?- Standard Controller and Custom Controllers and extension controller
- How to Travel from Parent to Child in Visual Force – using Child Relationship Name
- How to invoke the apex?
- How to Iterate in Visualforce using Data Table/Data list/ Page Block Table
- How to Launch Visual Force page as a Tab
- Performing DML operations from Visualforce pages
6. Introduction to Trigger and its Best Practices:
- Objectives of writing a trigger in Salesforce with Live Use Case
- Trigger Events
- Trigger Context Variables
- Calling handler classes from triggers
- Using List and Set in Triggers, making them bulkfy
- Best Practices of Triggers
7. Introduction to Test Classes in Salesforce:
- Understanding Testing in Apex
- Why unit test coverage and its best practices
- Write Test Class For Apex Class & Trigger
- How to create Test Data
- How to access private data members of a class in test classes
- Best practices of writing Test classes
8. Introduction to Batch Classes in Salesforce:
- Understanding Batch in Apex
- Why batch classes required and its best practices
- Write Batch classes – Live implementation
9. Introduction to Schedulable in Salesforce:
- Understanding Schedulable in Apex
- Why Schedulable classes required and its best practices
- Write Schedulable classes – Live implementation
10. Introduction to Web services/Integration:
- Why Web Services required in salesforce
- Creating RESTFUL Web Services – using Live example – Consuming and Exposing
- Best Practices of Writing web services
11. Deployment Model using Change Set:
- How to Deploy from One Sandbox to Another Sandbox
- How to Deploy from Sandbox to Production using Change Set
12. Live Scenario, Doubts Session and How to work on Real Env.:
- Live Scenario, Doubts Session and How to work on Real Env.
- How to define Constants
- Custom Settings
- Custom Label
- Remote site setting
- Connected Apps
- Apex Sharing
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.