Guidewire Claim Center Training is a complete CMS(Content Management Solution) for developing websites, Mobile Applications and Forms. It is used to handle your marketing assets. Through Guidewire Claim Center Training, you can increase your brand demand and Customer Loyalty. By 2025, Guidewire Claim Center Training will become one of the top content management systems.
After analyzing its progress in the market, we have designed this course based on the latest trends.
Major companies using Guidewire Claim Center Training) are Dell, Barclays, Deloitte, Informatica, Mastercard, Microsoft, UBS, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Palo Alto Networks.
The average salary of Guidewire Claim Center Training per annum is $168,200 – Neuvoo
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) training will help you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for building custom AEM applications using templates and components.
It covers all the fundamentals of AEM including architecture, JCR, OSGi framework, etc., through real-life projects and this will enable you to become a certified AEM developer.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. The Claim File
- The Claim Center data model
- The claim files
2. Claims Process and Intro to Intake
- Claims processing – business perspective
- Claims processing – functional perspective
- The claim intake process
- Automated claim setup
- New claim validation
3. ClaimCenter Demo
- Demonstration of Claim Center functionality
4. Introduction to Claim Center Configuration
- ClaimCenter data model
- ClaimCenter user interface
- ClaimCenter rules
- Importing data into ClaimCenter
5. Configuring Location Groups
- Location group basics
- Location group configuration
- Page configuration
6. Configuring Wizards
- Wizard basics
- Wizard configuration
- Wizard step configuration
7. Configuring Claim Setup
- Claim setup basics
- Preset up rules
- Segmentation rules
- Workplan rules
- Exposure and activity setup
8. Configuring LOB Typelists
- Line of business model
- The LOB typelists
- The LOB editor
- LOB model configuration
9. Configuring LOB User Interface
- LOB model and the user interface
- Configuring exposure types
- Configuring new exposure menu behavior
10. Configuring Validation Rules
- Types of validation
- Validation rule basics
- Validation rules in the user interface
- Warnings and errors
- Identifying invalid fields
11. Configuring Permissions
- ClaimCenter security functionality
- Checking system permissions in Gosu
- Creating system permissions
- Application permission keys
12. Contact Roles
- Contact roles
- Categorizing contact
- Contact role configuration
- Contact role type constraints
- Entity role constraints
13. ClaimContact Widgets
- ClaimContact widget basics
- Configuring ClaimContact widgets
14. Intro to Transaction Rules
- Transaction basics
- Transaction data model
- Transactions and Gosu
- The Financial Calculations Library
15. Configuring Transaction Validation Rules
- Transaction and check life cycles
- Transaction validation basics
- Transaction validation rules
16. Configuring Transaction Approval Rules
- Transaction approval basics
- Authority limits
- Transaction approval rules
- Approval routing rules
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.