CloudWorks provides the Best SCCM Training required to start your IT career.
Enroll to get well-structured SCCM training materials created by world-class instructors.
The course is well planned and designed as per the needs required by you to face the challenging situations in the market.
Along with the Training, you get help from the instructors to guide you in clearing the SCCM certification exam.
Only Online classes: Weekdays & Weekends and the SCCM course fee is less compared to others.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1.Overview of System Center Configuration Manager
- Overview of the System Center Configuration Manager
- Benefits of Implementing System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Overview of the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Hierarchy
- What Is a Central /Primary / Secondary Site?
- Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- How Data Flows and Replicates in a Hierarchy
- Monitoring Site and Component Status
- Planning a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Stand-Alone Primary Site
2. System Center Configuration Manager Primary Site Deployment
- Exploring the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Console with all prerequisites
- Extending the Active Directory Schema
- Installing and Configuring SQL Database Server
- Configuring Network Firewall Settings
- Installing a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Site Server
- Exploring the Configuration Manager Console
- Searching in the Configuration Manager Console
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
- Reviewing Log Files by Using Configuration Manager Trace Log Tool
3. Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Overview of Discovery Methods
- Active DirectoryDiscovery Methods/Network Discovery/Heartbeat Discovery?
- Configuring (Forest, Groups, System, Users) discovery methods
- Configuring boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring client assignments
- Overview and Managing user and device collections
- Create device and user collection with direct, query-based membership rules
4. Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Overview of a Client Push method, Sitewide/Software Update Point/Group Policy/Manual/Logon Script/OSD
- Preparing the Site for Client Installation
- Configuring SCCM client deployment methods
- Configuring User and Device Policies for SCCM client deployment
- Deploying Configuration Manager Clients
- Configuring and Monitoring Client Installation Process and Status
5. Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Configuring Asset Intelligence
- Configuring Hardware Inventory
- Configuring Software Inventory
- Configure and manage hardware and software inventory, monitor inventory data flow
- Overview, Benefit and Configuring of software metering.
- Lab: Configuring and Managing Inventory Collection
6.Querying and Reporting Data
- Preparing site to run queries and reports by using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Introduction and Managing Queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Introduction to SCCM and Web portal reports
- Overview to SQL Management Studio tables and view data
- Creating custom reports by joining multiple SQL Data Tables using SQL Management Studio and SQL Report Builder
7.Managing Software Deployments by Using Application and Package Model
- Introduction to Applications and Packages models
- Configuring Software Distribution / Software Distribution Concepts
- Creating and deploying Application with approval flow concepts, detection method and deployment requirement
- Distributing Content to Distribution Points
- Deploying an Application to a User or a Device
- What Is a Software Center?
- Configuring the Application Catalog
- Configuring Packages and Programs
- Managing Application Deployment
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting application deployment
8.Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Overview of Software Updates /Prerequisites for the Software Updates Feature
- Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
- Configuring Software Update types product classifications
- Synchronizing the Software Update Catalog Metadata with Microsoft Update Server
- Creating Software Update Groups and Deployment Packages
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Configuring Automatic Deployment Rules
- Software Updates Reports
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
9. Managing Operating System Deployment
- Overview of Operating System Deployment /Prerequisites for the Operating System Deployment
- Configure DHCP Server as a prerequisite for Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Capturing a Reference Computer Operating System Image
- Creating an Operating System Task Sequence to Deploy an Image
- Deploying an Operating System
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows Operating System Deployment
10.Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
11.Managing Compliance Settings and profiles
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Creating Configuration Item and Compliance Baseline for devices
- Configure compliance detection and remediation method
- Viewing Compliance Results
12.Mobile Device Management Using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Overview of Mobile Device Management
- Managing Mobile Devices by using the Windows Intune Connector
- Create policies and compliance settings for mobile devices.
- Enroll mobile devices using Microsoft Company Portal
- Deploying Application to Mobile Devices
13. Configuring Power Management, and Remote Control
- Configuring Power Management Settings
- Configuring Remote Control
14.Overview of Configuration Manager Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Site
- Monitoring System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Site Systems
15.Addition of a new Secondary Site
- Install a new secondary site
- Assign devices to point to the secondary site using boundary and boundary group
- Deploy applications to devices through secondary site DP
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Maintenance Window Configuration
- Role-Based Administration
- Accessing SCCM console from a different computer
- Resource Explorer
- Windows 10 Servicing Model
- Office 365 Client update deployment
- Upgrade SCCM from old version to new version
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.