Terraform Training enables you to discover an Opensource tool created by Hashicop.
Predominantly Terraform is a tool that is developing an Infrastructure for the project. We can put it as ‘Infrastructure as a code.’
Online Classes are the time-saving innovations introduced to the people who need to manage other works parallelly.
As I mentioned, Terraform is an Infrastructure as a code tool that help with various multiple aspects like
It improves Automation speed, Improves reliability, Prevents configuration drift, and supports experimentation, testing, and Optimization.
Hashicorp administers a test to obtain Terraform Certification. You get facilitated with Certification if you performed well and qualified in that test.
Learn this exceptional course and benefit from an outstanding career.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Introduction to Terraform
- Introduction to terraform
- Infrastructure Automation
- Install Terraform
- Basic Syntax
- Exercise: Your First Script main.tf
2. Getting started with Terraform
- Terraform Plan, show, Apply, Destroy
- Exploring Terraform Registry
- Tainting and Updating Resources
- Terraform Console and Output
- Terraform Variables
- Breaking Out Our Variables and Outputs
- Lab exercises: Breaking down main.tf into variables.tf, output.tf,
3. Terraform Modules
- Introduction to Modules
- Module repositories
- First Basic Module
- The Module codes
- Main Terraform Code
- Using git repositories to save modules
- Lab exercises: Modules for Docker
- Lab exercises: The Docker Image Module
- Lab exercises: Modules the Container Module
- Lab exercises: Modules – The Root Module
4. Terraform: Writing in a more organized way
- Maps and Lookups
- Terraform Workspaces
- Breaking Out Our Variable Definitions
- Null Resources and Local-Exec
- Terraform Console
5. Terraform with AWS: lab Part 1
- Setting up the system for AWS
- AWS Storage: The S3 Bucket and Random ID
- AWS Storage: The Root Module
- AWS Compute: AMI Data, Key Pair, and the File Function
- AWS Compute: The EC2 Instance
- AWS Compute: User Data and Template Files
- AWS Compute: The Root Module
- Remote state
- Data Sources
- Built-in Functions
- Working with state files
- Outputs, count and Join Function
7. Terraform Integration
- Adding S3 backend
- Integration with Git
- Packer introduction
- Terraform with Packer
- Terraform with Jenkins
- Terraform Formatting and Remote State
- Terraform RandomID and S3 Buckets
8. Terraform with AWS: Lab Part 2
- AWS Networking: VPC, IGW, and Route Tables
- AWS Networking: Subnets, Security, and the Count Attribute
- AWS Networking: The Root Module
9. Terraform Troubleshooting and Testing
- Terraform Plan revisited
- Debugging the script
- Terraform Testing
- Lab: Writing test scripts for Terraform.
- Lab: Testing with Docker
10. Extending Terraform
- Terraform with Azure cloud
- Terraform with Google Cloud
- Terraform Templates
- Terraform plugins
- Integrating Go Plugins
11. Terraform Best Practices
- Best practices in writing terraform scripts
- Terraform Workflow
- Terraform projects
- Other Hashicorp tools
- New features of Terraform
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.