So you want to learn Salesforce Billing? Great job!
Do you know Salesforce Billing is the most trending course?
There are massive opportunities in Salesforce Billing as it leads the market.
Our Salesforce Billing Training course is a job oriented course ie at the end of the course you can
easily clear interviews or on board into an ongoing Salesforce Billing project.
Also the salaries in Salesforce Billing is very impressive (Indeed.com report)
|✅ Lifetime access||✅ Lifetime video access|
|✅ Real-time case studies||✅ The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅ 24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- flavours of cloud computing
- Why cloud computing and benefits of cloud?
- Services and deployment models in cloud?
- Cloud Basics
2. Introduction to CRM:
- What is CRM?
- Why CRM and its benefits?
- Different types of CRM
- Business Scenario in CRM
3. Introduction to Salesforce:
- What is salesforce?
- Products and services in salesforce
- Creating an Account in salesforce?
4. Creating Sample App, TAB and Object with live project:
- What is an Application, tabs, forms, links in salesforce?
- What is an Object and Field? Comparing Object with Database Table
- Difference between Standard & Custom Objects?
- Use of Standard Applications in Sales Force
- Create a Sample Recruiting /Warehouse App
- How to Change Logo of the application
5. Relationships in Salesforce:
- Objective of Relationships
- Types of Relationships, usage and Difference between them
- One to One – Self Relationship/Hierarchical Relationship with Practical
- One to Many – Using Master detail/ Using Lookup Relationship with Practical
- Many to Many – Using Junction Object with Practical
6. Creating Dependent Picklist and Validations:
- What is Field Dependency?
- Creating a Dependent Picklist
- Introduction to Validation Rule and How it is used?
- Create an Validation Rule for the Position / LineItem Object
7. Introducing Workflow and Process Builder:
- Objective of Workflow in Salesforce
- What is Workflow rule and Workflow actions?
- Create a Workflow Rule That Updates Fields
- Create a Workflow Rule That sends an email
- Introduction to Process Builder and its actions
- How to create process Builder
8. Creating Formula Filed in Salesforce, and its return types:
- What is Formula Field and How it is Used?
- Create a Custom Formula Field to the Position / LineItem Object
- Difference between Formula Field and Validation Rule
9. Introduction to Page Layouts:
- Objective of Page Layout in Salesforce
- Grouping Fields into New Section using Page Layout
- Making fields Required/Read only using Page Layout
10. Introduction to Roll-Up Summary Fields:
- Introduction to Roll-Up summary Fields
- Difference between Roll-Up summary and Formula Fields
- Difference between Workflow and Formula Fields
- Create Roll-Up summary Field for Job Application/ Invoice Object
11. What is Junction Object?
- What is Many-to-Many Relationship
- Customizing the Related Lists in Many-to-Many Relationship
12. Security and Sharing Model of Salesforce:
- Salesforce Editions & Licenses
- Designing Application for Multiple User
- How to Create User in Salesforce
- Introducing Profiles
- Go through Standard profile and Custom Profiles
- Introduction to Role Hierarchy in Salesforce
- Introduction to Security and Sharing
- Object Level Security
- Field Level Security
- Introducing Organization-Wide Defaults(Record-level Security)
- Introducing Manual Sharing
- Sharing Rules
- Role based Sharing.
- Difference between Roles and profiles
- Define Sharing rule for related objects
- Overriding Sharing with Object-Level Permissions
13. Introduction to Reports and Dashboard:
- Analysing Data with Reports and Dashboards
- Introducing Reports including Tabular, Summary , Matrix and Joined Report
- Introducing Dashboards
- Generating different types Dashboard
- Set running/logged in User for Dashboard
14. Introduction to Search Layouts:
- Customize Position/Merchandise Object Page Layout
- Introduction to Search Layouts
- Customize the Search Layouts in Objects
- Create Review Object and respective Fields
15. Approval Process in Salesforce:
- Introducing Approvals
- Approval Process and Creating Approval Steps
- Learn when and how to export, delete, insert, update and upsert data
- Use the import wizard
- Use the apex data loader
- Use the data loader.io
17. How to create your own email templates:
- Introducing Email Templates
18. How to use Chatter in Salesforce:
- Introducing Chatter Completed
19. Introduction to Sandbox in Salesforce:
- What is sandbox organization and production organization? Difference between them
- How to upload documents in Salesforce
- Recap on System Administrator
20. Introduction to Sales Application:
- What is Sales Application in Salesforce
- Complete Sales Life Cycle
- Relationship between -> Account, Opportunities and contact etc.
- Lead Conversion Process
- Adding Custom Field to Standard Objects
21. Introduction to Service Application:
- What is Service application in Salesforce
- Complete Service Life Cycle
- Relationship between -> Case and Account.
- Cases and solutions
- Adding Custom Field to Standard Objects
- Introducing Queues
- Introducing Public group
- How to change the logo of the application.
- Web to Lead
- Live trouble shooting
- Live issue handling
- Doubts session
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.