Workday Studio Training lets begin a start on web-based ERP software, HCM, and financial management best Learning practices in CloudWorks by practical methods.
It’s a delightto introduce you to Workday Classroom Course. It is a web-based ERP software vendor that practices and serves human capital management and financial management applications.
It has main features of integration specific forms where it makes the system. It also has a basic concept of XML and other consolidated detailed report views.
Get our online coaching on Course and pass your Certification program now.
Be beneficial with the best program and grab great job opportunities to add up to your profile update.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. BASIC CONCEPTS
- WHAT IS WORKDAY STUDIO?
2.WORKDAY STUDIO IDE FUNDAMENTALS
- PROJECT EXPLORER
- CLOUD EXPLORER
- ACTIVITY 1.1 – CONNECTING TO THE CLOUD
- WORKING AREA
- VIEWING AREA
- DEPLOY STUDIO CODE
- HOW TO IMPORT SOURCE CODE FROM THE CLOUD EXPLORER
- TERMINOLOGY USED IN STUDIO AND WORKDAY
3. BASIC COMPONENTS IN STUDIO
- WORKDAY-IN TRANSPORT
- CONNECTING COMPONENTS
- SYNCHRONOUS AND ASYNCHRONOUS MEDIATION COMPONENTS
- WRITE STEP
- ACTIVITY 1.2 – CREATE A STUDIO BUILD WITH AN INPUT AND LOG THE CONTENTS
- CSV TO XML
- ACTIVITY 1.3 – ADD A CSV TO XML COMPONENT TO THE CSV FILE
- LOCAL-OUT AND LOCAL-IN
- ACTIVITY 1.4 – ADD A LOCAL – OUT AND LOCAL – IN
- ACTIVITY 1.5 – ADDING A SPLITTER
- COPY STEP
- ACTIVITY 1.6 –STORING THE INPUT FILE ON THE INTEGRATION EVENT
- PUT INTEGRATION MESSAGE
- ACTIVITY 1.7 –ADDING AN INTEGRATION MESSAGE
- MVEL Functions
- To Look for a Specific Category by Type
- STRING BUFFER
- VALIDATE EXPRESSION
- ROUTE COMPONENT
- MASTER ACTIVITY – GENERATE TWO OUTPUT FILES, EACH FOR MARKS ABOVE 70% AS SUCCESS AND BELOW AS FAILED.
4. WORKDAY REST API
- REPORT AS A SERVICE (RAAS)
- Activity 2.1 – Creating a Custom Report
- Activity 2.2 – Adding the RaaS REST Call to Studio
- WORKDAY-OUT-REST TRANSPORT
- Steps to Identify the extra path of a report
- Activity 2.3 – Use a Splitter to split the report output
- Activity 2.4 – Access values using props
- XSLT STEP
- Activity 2.5 – Using XSLT in Studio
Activity 2.6 – Using Param variables in XSLT
5. AGGREGATOR COMPONENT
- Activity 2.7 – Use an Aggregator to merge the files
MASTER ACTIVITY 2.8 – PASS A PROMPT VALUE TO A RAAS IN STUDIO
6. WORKDAY PUBLIC WEB SERVICE
WORKDAY STUDIO WEB SERVICE TESTER
- Page and Count Parameters in Response Filter
- Activity 3.1 – Generate a web service request for “Get Workers” operation and test it in Web Service Tester with multiple Response Group
- WRITE STEP
Activity 3.2 – Use a Splitter to split the csv file and call “Get Workers” Web Service operation.
7. GET VS PUT WEB SERVICE OPERATION
SAMPLE WEB SERVICE OPERATION TO IMPORT DATA IN WORKDAY – SUBMIT PAYROLL INPUT REQUEST
- DEDUCTION/EARNING CODES IN WORKDAY TENANT
- ACTIVITY 3.3 – CALL “SUBMIT_PAYROLL_INPUT” WEB SERVICE OPERATION WEB SERVICE TESTER.
- ACTIVITY 3.4: MASTER ACTIVITY – CALL “SUBMIT_PAYROLL_INPUT” WEB SERVICE OPERATION FROM “PAYROLL” WEB SERVICE AND OBSERVE THE UPDATE IN WORKDAY.
8. INBOUND INTEGRATIONS
- Steps to break down the requirement and identify integration approach.
- Other Considerations
- Best Practices
- Web Services (Integration ID’s and Ref ID)
- RETRIEVAL SERVICE
- Activity 4.1 – Retrieve a file through retrieval service and access it in Studio
- GET EVENT DOCUMENTS
- DOCUMENT ITERATOR
- Activity 4.2 – Use a Document iterator to retrieve multiple files
- INTEGRATION ATTRIBUTE SERVICES
- Simple Type Parameter:
- Reference Type Parameter:
- Enumeration Type Parameter
- Activity 4.3 – Add an Integration Attribute
- INTEGRATION MAP
- MASTER ACTIVITY 4.3 – CREATE AN INBOUND INTEGRATION AND LOAD THE EMPLOYEES LEAVE INFORMATION
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.