SAP APO Training allows learning a Transactional ERP software in the supply chain to be internally connected.
Get the live sessions for this SAP APO Course on weekends and weekdays.
This technology is designed for high consistency in enterprise operations.
From this Course, you will be learning about managing the supply chain from order placement to production planning and improving customer service by reducing costs.
Get the number one programming abilities on your Course at the SAP supply chain control method and have terrific Learning abilities through our online classes.
Now get short in your utility with the excellent instructor ever and get more 24/7 technical help from our organization for any quires.
Now get extra activity possibilities with a higher lead of getting right of governing to within the SAP APO tool and achieve SAP APO certification for a bright career.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1. Demand Planning
- Introductions, APO Overview
- Overview of Demand Planning Concept
- Datamart, info-cubes & Demand Planning
- Planning area and Planning Books
- Macros & Notes
- Interactive Planning
- Statistical toolbox, Promotions and Life Cycle Planning
- Mass Processing and Release of Plans
- Exception Processing and Alert Generation
2. Supply Network Planning / Core Interface (CIF)
- Overview of Supply Planning Concept
- Supply Planning, Interactive Supply Planning, Integration with other SCM components
- Planning Methods: Heuristics, Optimization & CTM
- Transport Load Builder
- Releasing Supply Plans to DP, PPDS, ECC
- CIF Core Interface : Introduction to Architecture of Integration
- Master Data, Integration to R/3
- Planning in ECC – APO with Integration Model Generation
- Initial & Change Transfers, Background Jobs
- Monitoring & Handling CIF Errors
- Comparison & Reconciliation
3. Global Available-to-Promise:
- Overview of Availability Management in ECC-APO
- Principles and configuration of Availability Check
- Check using Product Allocations
- Advanced Methods
- Rule based Check
- Multi-Level ATP
- Explanation & Simulation Feature
- Global ATP/OPTP interface
4. Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling:
- Overview of PPDS, Prerequisites, Prod. Planning with ECC
- Master Data & Transaction data Integration with ECC, SNP, DP, gATP
- Demand Management, Requirements & Sales Orders in PPDS
- Production Planning Strategies (Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock)
- Planning Heuristics
- Capacity Requirements, Capacity Planning / Leveling
- Exception Processing, Alert Generation
- Free Discussions, Questions
- Consulting Practice Planning
- Further Reference Sources
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.