Any queries related to taking Mulesoft Training?
CloudWorks provides Mulesoft Course in Self paced and Instructor Live Led
Mulesoft Online classes: Available both Weekdays and Weekends
Mulesoft certification training prepares you to crack your certification exams at ease.
Reach us for more details on Mulesoft Training.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
1: Introducing API-Led Connectivity
* Why Mulesoft?
* What is API-led connectivity.
* Benefits of Mulesoft
* What is Anypoint Platform?
* What is a web service and APIs
* APIs: Directories and portals
* APIs: Make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
* Introduce API-led connectivity with Anypoint Platform
2: Designing APIs
* API with RAML?
* What is Restful API Modeling Language?
* Mock an API: Test its design before it is built
* Create a portal for developers
* How to use an API?
* Make an API discoverable by adding it to the private Exchange
3: Building APIs
* What are Mule applications, flows, messages, and message processors?
* Use Anypoint Studio to create a flow graphically
* Build, run, and test a Mule application
* Use a connector to connect to a database
* Use the graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
* Create a RESTful interface from a RAML file
* Connect an API interface to the implementation
4: Deploying and Managing APIs
* How to deploy Mule applications
* Use properties in Mulesoft applications so they can be easily moved between environments
* Deploy a Mule application to the cloud
* Create and deploy a proxy for an API in the cloud
* Restrict access to an API proxy
* PART 2: Building Applications with Anypoint Studio
5: Accessing and Modifying Mule Messages
* Log message data
* Debug Mule applications
* Read and write message properties
* Write expressions with Mule Expression Language (MEL)
* Create variables
6: Structuring Mule Applications
Create and reference flows and subflows
* Pass messages between flows using the Java Virtual Machine (VM) transport
* Investigate variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport barriers
* Encapsulate global elements in separate configuration files
* Explore the files and folder structure of a Mule project
7: Consuming Web Services
* Consume RESTful web services with and without parameters
* Consume RESTful web services that have RAML definitions
* Consume SOAP web services
* Use DataWeave to pass parameters to SOAP web services
8: Handling Errors
* Describe the different types of exception strategies
* Handle messaging exceptions in flows
* Create and use global exception handlers
* Specify a global default exception strategy
9: Controlling Message Flow
* Route messages based on conditions
* Multicast messages
* Filter messages
* Validate messages
10: Writing DataWeave Transformations
* Write DataWeave expressions for basic XML, JSON, and Java transformations
* Store DataWeave transformations in external files
* Write DataWeave transformations for complex data structures with repeated elements
* Coerce and format strings, numbers, and dates
* Use DataWeave operators
* Define and use custom data types
* Call MEL functions and Mule flows from DataWeave transformations
11: Connecting to Additional Resources
* Connect to SaaS applications
* Connect to files
* Poll resources
* Connect to JMS queues
* Discover and install connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
12: Processing Records
* Use the For Each scope to process items in a collection individually
* Use the batch job element (EE) to process individual records
* Trigger a batch job using a poll
* Use a batch job to synchronize data from a legacy database to a SaaS application
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.