Datastage Training is a complete CMS(Content Management Solution) for developing websites, Mobile Applications and Forms. It is used to handle your marketing assets. Through Datastage Training, you can increase your brand demand and Customer Loyalty. By 2025, Adobe Experience manager will become one of the top content management systems.
After analyzing its progress in the market, we have designed this course based on the latest trends.
Major companies using Datastage Training are Dell, Barclays, Deloitte, Informatica, Mastercard, Microsoft, UBS, Thermo Fisher Scientific, DuPont, Palo Alto Networks.
The average salary of Datastage Training per annum is $168,200 – Neuvoo
Datastage Training training will help you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for building custom applications using templates and components.
It covers all the fundamentals of including architecture, JCR, OSGi framework, etc., through real-life projects and this will enable you to become a certified developer.
|✅Lifetime access||✅Lifetime video access|
|✅Real-time case studies||✅The project integrated into the Curriculum|
|✅24*7 Support from our team of administrators|
- Data stage architecture.
- SMP, MPP systems
- Datastage clients and their usage.
- Data partitioning and collection Techniques.
- Parallel execution
- Types of Datastage jobs: Overview
2.DataStage Configuration and Administration
- create and configure a project.
- Configuration file & its components
- Creating Users and assigning roles.
- Orchestrate schema.
- methods of importing metadata.
- runtime column propagation.
- repository functions.
- Schema Files
4.Handling data from Files
- importing/exporting data to/from framework
- sequential file.
- usage of CFF (Complex Flat File)
- usage of File Sets and Datasets.
- Describe use of FTP stage for remote data.
- Identify importing/exporting of XML data.
- selection of database stages and database specific stage properties.
- Identify source database options.
- Target database options.
- working with NLS database sources and targets.
- Explicit/Implicit type conversions,
- output mappings
- selections of Transformer stage vs. other stages.
- Transformer stage capabilities
- (including: stage variables, link variables, DataStage macros, constraints, system variables, link ordering.)
- Identify process to add functionality not provided by existing DataStage stages.
- (e.g., wrapper, buildups, user def functions/routines).
- Copy, modify, filter, switch Stages,
- SORT stage. Funnel, remove duplicates
- Join, Lookup and Merge stages.
- Aggregator stage.
- change capture/change apply.
- Surrogate key generator stage, SCD stage
- Pivot Stage,
- Row generator, column generator stage
- Column Import and Column Export stages
- Debugging stages.
- Parameter sets
- shared containers.
- multiple instance jobs.
- managing datasets.
- Parallel and basic routines.
- Before and after job subroutines
- Demonstrate knowledge of real-time vs. batch job design.
9.Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Job monitoring
- parallel job score.
- identify areas that may improve performance.
- Common errors and solutions.
- Job repots.
10.Job Management and Deployment
- knowledge of advanced find.
- impact analysis and job compare.
- change control process.
- Import and export of Code.
11.Job Control and Runtime Management
- Creating a job sequence
- activity stages, Triggers and expressions
- Restart ability.
- Job Scheduling.
- message handlers.
- ds job command line utility.
- Job Locks, Status File info.
❓ Do you offer any discount/offer?
✅ Yes, offers keep changing from time to time. You can chat with us or call our training coordinator for more details.
❓ Is there any demo video which I can watch before enrolling to the course?
✅ Yes, we have provided a Demo video section on each course page so that you can get a glimpse into the course you want to enroll.
❓ How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
✅ Yes, we will provide access to all the learning materials after the complete payment for the course.