- What is NetSuite?
It is a cloud-based business management platform. This platform consists of a suite of applications that help companies run their business more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- How many modules are in Netsuite?
There are two types of modules in NetSuite
- Mention the significant Netsuite advantages technology?
- It is a cloud-based system.
- It is easily integrated with CRM systems.
- Netsuite is the financial information in a single database.
- List out the process used to pay in Netsuite?
- Using purchase order entry
- Order approval methods
- Material receiving
- Matching process
- Bill approval mechanism
- What is suite script API?
- Governance limit for all scripts?
The governance limit that is allowed for Restless is 5,000
- What are the different kinds of scripts in NetSuite?
There are categorized into five types:
- Schedule scripts
- Client scripts
- Portlet scripts
- Workflow action scripts
- User events scripts
- What are Client scripts?
The client scripts are implemented at the client level. These materials are included and also taken care of to operate on a singular private design. Additionally, the administration of components is Necessary for the entire track record.
- What are schedule scripts?
According to the naming show itself, the content will be executed according to the planning. More often than not, these contents are performed on request continuously, and timetable content is crucial for bunch preparing the records.
10. What are portlet scripts?
Portlet script is only a sort of content that is utilized to produce any dashboard portlets.
The accompanying model clarifies the utilization of portlet, for example,
Clients can utilize Suite script. This makes the portlets messages can be moved inside the organization.
- What is the workflow action script?
A work process activity in NetSuite permits the client to make client characterized custom activities, which are subsequently described for a record as a work process.
- Define what the user event script is?
Client occasion script is only a trigger where the clients are working with the records. The information changes naturally in Netsuite when they begin making, opening, refreshing, or saving documents.
With the assistance of client occasion scripts, one can carry out work processes and the relationship between Netsuite passage structures.
- What are the event types in a user event script?
There are three types of the user event script
- Before loading
- Before submitting
- After submitting
14. What technology does NetSuite run?
Netsuite runs on the oracle platform.
- Name some of the types in the client script?
Here are some of the client scripts listed below:
- Save Record
- Validate Field
- Filed Changed
- Post Sourcing
- Line Init
- Validate Line
- Does NetSuite offer role-based views for dashboards?
Of course, Netsuite offers role-based views for dashboards when they are signed into the devices.
- What are the products and services Netsuite is offering?
Netsuite offering many products
- Netsuite offering ERP solutions
- E-commerce and retail management
- Marketing automation
- PSA (professional services automation)
- What is the purchase order cycle in Netsuite?
- Upgrading inventory
- Entering bills
- Bill payments
- Accounting posting
- How can a client script be deployed in Netsuite?
There are two types of client script deployed in NetSuite such as:
- Deployed at a record level
- Deployed at the form level
- What are the components of ERP?
The components of ERP are listed below:
- Transaction database
- Management portal
- Human resources
- Supply chain management
- Workflow management
- Customization report